3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLeverett Road, Boston, PE21
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen-Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Upvc D/G, Gas C/H
- Well maintained, enclosed gardens
- Viewing Recommended
Hill and Clark are delighted to market this well pressented 3 bedroom end terrace house situated within easy reach of the town centre and also benefiting from a corner plot which provides ample off road parking. The accommodation comrpises entrance hall, bay window lounge, kitchen-diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from Upvc D/G and Gas C/H. Outside there is a good size driveway and a well maintained and enclosed rear garden.
17' 0" x 11' 3" excluding bay window (5.18m x 3.43m) Having a wood buring stove fitted
16' 9" x 9' 2" (5.11m x 2.79m) Having a side door providing access to the garden
12' 3" x 11' 3" (3.73m x 3.43m) Having a built in wardrobe
11' 4" x 9' 3" (3.45m x 2.82m)
8' 5" x 7' 3" (2.57m x 2.21m)
A 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level w.c
There is concrete driveway providing off road parking and a further gravelled area which would be ideal for additional parking. There is gated pedestrian access leading to a well maintained and fully enclosed garden which is partly laid to lawn and offers a further patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55877979.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11389414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill & Clark, Boston Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.