4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodlands Grove, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000 TO £280,000
- GENEROUS SIZED 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- WET ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Generous sized Bungalow offering impressive mature plot at the head of this favoured cul-de-sac. Gas Centrally Heated with timber Double Glazing, the property offers various living/sleeping permutations. Externally there are impressive mature Gardens giving a high degree of privacy.
Generous sized Bungalow offering impressive mature plot at the head of this favoured cul-de-sac. Gas Centrally Heated with timber Double Glazing, the property offers various living/sleeping permutations. The current layout comprising; L shaped Entrance Hall, double aspect Lounge with feature ornate period style fireplace and twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to Garden, Dining room leading to large breakfasting Kitchen with Utility off, rear Sitting Room with Oriel bay window, 3 Bedrooms and Wet Room/WC. Externally there are impressive mature Gardens giving a high degree of privacy, tandem/double width 2 car Garage and Driveway for parking for several vehicles.
' L ' Shaped Hallway
period style UPVC panelled entrance door with circular 'diamond' leaded opaque Double Glazed insert, built in cloaks cupboard, built in airing cupboard housing gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, hinged access to roof void, coved cornicing.
Lounge 22' 3" x 14' 9" narrowing to 12' 7" ( 6.78m x 4.50m narrowing to 3.84m )
bowed window to front elevation, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to side elevation, dado rail, coved cornicing, feature ornate period style moulded fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'flicker flame' coal effect electric fire, TV point, wall light points, 2 radiators.
Dining Room/ Study 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
mock beamed ceiling, step with sliding fully glazed door leading to;
Breakfasting Kitchen 15' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.86m )
range of wall and floor cabinets with curved top working surfaces and inset matching coloured single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, eye level display cabinet with twin glazed doors, space for slot in cooker with extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, Dining Area, radiator, exposed natural brickwork with complementing part tiled walls.
Side Lobby / Utility
combination of exposed brickwork and tiling to walls with matching laminate flooring, plumbed for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to garden.
Dining Room/ Bedroom 4 14' 3" x 9' 6" (plus bowed window) ( 4.34m x 2.90m (plus bowed window) )
dado rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 6" (plus bowed window) ( 3.73m x 3.51m (plus bowed window) )
wall light points, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 8' 8" (plus bowed window) ( 3.43m x 2.64m (plus bowed window) )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Large Wet Room/ Wc
suite comprising shower area with bath/shower tub incorporating seat with mixer tap and 'Mira' shower unit over, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity surround, bidet and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, wet board panelling to shower area, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed downlighting, chrome heated towel rail.
Double Width Detached Garage
approached by long wide Driveway.
Impressive Landscaped Gardens
to both front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.