3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Street, Brant Broughton, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Field views to the rear
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Garage & Workshop
- Guide Price £163,000-£165,000
Guide Price £163,000-£165,000Tucked away in the village of BRANT BROUGHTON, overlooking open fields to the rear and sat on a generous plot, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE could be yours. Call now to view.
Situated in a popular Lincolnshire village with easy access to the A17 and commutable to both Newark and Lincoln, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is not to be missed. Sat on a generous plot with open views to the countryside to the rear, this property will not around for long. The accommodation comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, lounge, spacious kitchen diner and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes and overlooking fields to the rear, as well as the family bathroom.
Early viewing advised on this property to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Hallway 13' 6" max x 7' ( 4.11m max x 2.13m )
Being approached via a partly glazed front door, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.33m )
The lounge features an electric fire with ornamental fire surround, wood framed window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen area measures 12'1 x 6'11 and the dining area measures 11' x 9'8.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over, fitted oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine, partly glazed door to the side and wood framed window. There is also tiled flooring, uPVC French doors to the rear, built in storage cupboard and multi fuel burner with brick surround.
Conservatory 21' 6" x 8' 9" ( 6.55m x 2.67m )
The conservatory is uPVC double glazed, has a partly glazed uPVC door to the side and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and a wood framed window to the front.
Bedroom One 12' 6" plus wardrobe x 10' 10" ( 3.81m plus wardrobe x 3.30m )
The main bedroom has two built in wardrobes, radiator and a wood framed window to the rear with views over the fields.
Bedroom Two 12' into alcove x 10' 10" ( 3.66m into alcove x 3.30m )
The second bedroom has a built in airing cupboard, radiator and has a wood framed window to the rear with views over the fields
Bedroom Three 10' 7" into wardrobe x 6' 11" ( 3.23m into wardrobe x 2.11m )
The third bedroom has a built wardrobe, wood framed window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is partly tiled walls, radiator and obscure wood framed window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with fruit tree and planted shrubs. There is a driveway providing extensive off road parking on the lead up to the detached single garage.
Garage 19' 10" x 10' 2" ( 6.05m x 3.10m )
Having up and over door, power and lighting and personal door to the side.
To the rear of the property there is a pleasant lawned and patio garden, as well as an additional gravelled area with plants, shrubs and trees and boasts far reaching views over the fields.
Workshop 16' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.90m x 2.79m )
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.