Commercial Property for saleCRAYFORD ROAD, CRAYFORD, DARTFORD, KENT, DA1
12,900 sq. ft.
- 12,900 sq ft (1,198 sq m)
• Freehold development site in Crayford, south east London
• Site area 0.2 acres
• Part of Crayford Island development comprising a mixed-use scheme adjacent to a new Aldi store (opening autumn 2016)
• Pre-application discussions based on 12 residential units and 2 ground floor retail units totalling 14,440 sq ft
• Residential comprising 5 x 1 bed, 4 x 2 bed, and 3 x 3 bed
• Commercial comprising 2 retail units of 2,800 sq ft & 3,140 sq ft approximately
• Offers invited on an unconditional basis, subject to contract
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55887667.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.