Detached house for saleManor Road South, Esher
- ENTRANCE PORCH, ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LARGE UTILITY ROOM SPACE
- DINING ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN
- LIVING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS (THREE DOUBLES)
- TWO BATHROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL AND HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND IN-OUT DRIVE
We are delighted to be able to offer this extremely unique character home located near to Hinchley Wood village centre. A beautiful house offering spacious, well presented accommodation. There are three reception rooms plus a kitchen/breakfast room downstairs, with two of the rooms overlooking the most impressive rear garden. There are four bedrooms upstairs with two bathrooms which are all separately accessed via the large landing which gives a greater sense of spaciousness. The garden is fully landscaped and has fruit trees, vegetables and a variety of flowers growing. This house has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55888594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26478211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Catling & Co, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.