3 bedroom bungalow for saleBroadley Drive, Torquay, TQ2
- Extensive wooded walks on the doorstep.
- Parquet flooring.
- Balcony with views.
- Panoramic sea views over Torbay
- shops and post office nearby
- local beaches within walking distance
- bus routes
- train and bus stations
- refurbished en-suite and bathroom
- 2 drives
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Torquay.
Spacious detached bungalow WITH STUNNING PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS, recently refurbished, situated in a sought after area of Livermead which has a local parade of shops which include a Co-Op and Post Office.There is also primary school, as well as the added benefit of the property being on a bus route.
Situated within walking distance between vibrant Torquay and Paignton, with local beaches, railway and bus stations.
Stunning open sea views stretching from Torquay harbour across to Berry Head and beyond. There is a large lounge leading out on to balcony, three good size bedrooms, good size kitchen, bathroom. There is also an en-suite to the master bedroom. Master bedroom also with stunning sea views.
Single garage, two driveways, one having parking for three cars and the other for four cars, or a boat. PVC double glazing and gas central heating, garden room and conservatory. The property is well maintained and in extremely good condition. Enclosed level lawn rear garden with side access and fish pond.
Extensive wooded walks through to Cockington model village and craft workshops on the doorsteep The property is ideal for dog owners or boating enthusiasts.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55893682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS46318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.