4 bedroom penthouse for saleRathbone Square, Rathbone Place, London, W1T
- 24 hour concierge
- 18 meter Swimming pool Gymnasium
- Privates residents' lounge and garden
- Screening room Wine storage and secured parking
- Direct route from Heathrow to Canary Wharf
- Gaggenau kitchen appliances & marble counter top
- Walk in dressing room & double height living space
- Estimated completion Q1 2017
- 4mins walk to Tottenham Court Road
- 999 year leasehold
This stunning four bedroom, four bathroom duplex penthouse apartment over 7th and 8th floors offers two balconies and large private roof terrace. The apartment features a large open plan kitchen/living room and cloakroom on the lower floor, walk in dressing room to master bedroom with en suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two with en suites and a separate bathroom.
Kitchens feature marble worktops with Gaggenau appliances. Development amenities for residents include lounge, screening room, gym, 18m swimming pool and private garden. Completion is due early 2017.
Rathbone Square offers something unique: the prestige of a public square by day which turns into a private garden in the evening, offering spacious green living right in the heart of the Capital. It’s also a development with a distinct sense of integrity and place, sympathetically stitched into the fabric of
Fitzrovia. With its unrivalled location, it offers residents the rare opportunity not just to live in London’s West End, but to feel connected to its very heart – the vibrant world of Innermost London.
Everything about Rathbone Square has been carefully designed to blend in to the surrounding neighbourhood – from its understated materials to its subtle façade. Open to the public by day and made private for residents in the evening, Rathbone Square will be an attractive green space with a laid-back attitude. It’s made to build its own intimate community that you will be a part of from the start.
Immersed in the sounds, sights and soul of the West End. Plugged in to the bustling comings and goings of Central London. To live in Rathbone Square is to live in Innermost London. Seamlessly stitched into its surroundings, it’s the perfect base to experience everything Innermost London life has to offer. You won’t just be connected to the city, you’ll be part of it.
London has traditionally been a city of squares. And at the core of Rathbone Square is the open air and green space of the square itself. One of the first public squares to be created in Central London for more than 100 years. Elegant residential space to the north, with stylish and modern commercial space to the south.
A three minute walk to Tottenham Court Road station which will offer Crossrail services from 2018 and six minutes from Oxford Circus tube station the development couldn’t be more centrally located. Rathbone Square offers a collection of studios, one, two, three and four bedroom apartments, penthouses and the stunning Rathbone Collection of apartments. Each one is meticulously designed to be beautiful to look at and a joy to live in.
*CGI's indicative of development
We have a selection of other units available, for more information please contact our New Homes Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN150862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.