3 bedroom detached house for saleWagon Road, ROTHERHAM
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME - VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- Three Bedroom Detached property
- Gardens to front and rear
- Driveway & Garage
- VIEW NOW!
SURE TO APPEAL TO THE FAMILY BUYER IS THIS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY - VIEW NOW!
This well presented DETACHED family property briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three first floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens and Garage.
Offering a great opportunity for the family purchaser is this Three Bedroom Detached property which is well placed for travelling to Rotherham, Barnsley and the M1 Motorway network.
The well presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen and Conservatory. To the first floor are Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property has Gardens to the front and rear, a driveway providing off-road parking and a Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall.
Lounge 13' 9" extending to 16' " x 11' 5" ( 4.19m extending to 4.88m x 3.48m )
The attractive lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric fire, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 7' ( 4.50m x 2.13m )
The kitchen features a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink unit. Central heating radiator. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door to the side.
Conservatory 8' 7" x 10' 8" ( 2.62m x 3.25m )
The conservatory has upvc double glazed windows and a door onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
Landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side, an airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 11' 10" to Wardrobes ( 2.59m x 3.61m to Wardrobes )
Featuring built-in wardrobes and a upvc window to the front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.92m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 6' x 8' 9" ( 1.83m x 2.67m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Featuring a decorative white suite to comprise of a bath with electric shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. Heated towel rail and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled area, a lawned area and a driveway providing off-road parking which leads to the:-
Garage 8' 2" Internal x 17' Internal ( 2.49m Internal x 5.18m Internal )
At the rear of the property is a mainly lawned garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55895114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.