3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbany Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom Victorian end terrace
- Outstanding L shaped kitchen / dining room
- Stunning rear garden
- No onward chain
- uPVC double glazing & gas central heating
A pretty three bedroom Victorian end terrace house with Two stellar selling points!
The property boasts an outstanding L shaped open plan kitchen / dining room with built in hob, oven, tumble dryer, dish washer and washing machine, as well as a stunning 80ft (STMS) rear garden with lovely rear decked area. There is an open fireplace to the lounge, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating with the property being offered in excellent decorative order. An early viewing is highly recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain.
Lounge 12' 3" narrowing to 11' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.73m narrowing to 3.43m x 3.48m )
Inset open fireplace with brick surround, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 11" max x 12' 2" max - L shaped room ( 4.55m max x 3.71m max - L shaped room )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surface, tiled splash backs, inset one and half bowl sink unit, gas hob, electric oven with fitted extractor over, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and space for fridge freezer.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with gas fired boiler and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 4" narrowing to 11' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.76m narrowing to 3.51m x 3.53m )
Exposed strip wood floor, built in storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Strip wood floor, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to:
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
The property has on road permit parking to the front. There is an impressive bisected garden with rear area which has artificial grass and gated access to alleyway. There is a further gate into the main garden which measures approximately 80ft (STMS) which is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing with a lovely decked area to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR117823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.