4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oaks, Hawarden
- Detached property situated in a desirable location
- Four bedrooms
- Ample family living accommodation
- Large lounge/diner and Conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Convenient utility room
- Integral garage
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Private rear garden
- EPC rating D 60
Williams Estates are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase a substantial detached house situated in a desirable, leafy cul-de-sac location. The well presented accommodation boasts generously proportioned rooms making this a fantastic family home. The ground floor briefly comprises entrance hall, bright living/dining room with dual aspect, oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, additional study/hobby room and conservatory. Situated to the first floor are four bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom. To the front is a double width driveway allowing for off road parking for two vehicles and the to rear is a private lawned garden with patio area and timber shed providing garden storage. Further benefits include gas central heating and integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting. The property is located within easy distance of the A55 providing convenient links to Chester and adjoining motorways making this an ideal position for commuters. Viewing is highly encouraged to fully appreciate what this marvellous property has to offer. EPC rating D 60
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55896654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8991217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.