2 bedroom barn for saleChalk Hill Farm Barns, Binham Road, Warham, Wells-next-the-Sea
An exceptional 2 bedroom new barn conversion with large open plan kitchen/living space, walled garden and 3 parking spaces within this outstanding conversion of former Holkham Estate Grade 11 listed agricultural buildings into 7 beautifully crafted country homes.
Holkham Estate has partnered with well respected barn builder, Bryan Williams to create stunning modern and sustainable living spaces whilst retaining many of the traditional features.
- Entrance Hall
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Large kitchen/dining/living room
- Master bedroom with en suite bath/shower room
- 1 further double bedroom
- For specification please see attached brochure
- Holkham covenants apply, call for details
- Walled south facing garden
- Garden shed with power
- 1 covered and 2 further outside parking spaces
DRIVING DISTANCES (approx.)
- Wells next the Sea 2 miles
- Holkham 4 miles
- Holt 10 miles
- Fakenham 11 miles
Warham is a small village within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty just 2 miles inland from the popular coastal town of Wells-next-the-Sea and Stiffkey. The village has two large medieval churches, a newly renovated public house and the recently restored Warham Reading Room, which was built in 1892 and has been returned to its original purpose, able to host a wide range of events and activities designed to bring the community together. Just south of the village is Warham Camp, a small ancient hill fort earthwork built by the Iceni in the 2nd century BC, known locally as ‘the Danish Camp’.
Wells-next-the-Sea is just 2 miles to the north and is a small town with a big personality. From the late 16th century up until the early 20th century, it was a major port and still attracts a wide variety of pleasure craft alongside the fishing fleet bringing in local crab, whelk and shrimp. The Quay is the focal point of the town dominated by the iconic granary building with its distinctive overhanging gantry.
The town itself, predominantly a Conservation Area, is made up of narrow streets and ‘yards’ leading up from the Quay with many buildings dating back to the early 17th century.
There are good local amenities including schools, doctor and dentist, library, food stores, pubs and restaurants as well as interesting independent boutiques and galleries.
Wells beach has a beautiful array of coloured beach huts and, like neighbouring Holkham beach, is fringed by sand dunes and pinewoods with miles of sand at low tide.
This beautiful part of the world offers many leisure pursuits including wonderful coastal walks, cycling, kite surfing, sailing, golf and birdwatching.
North Norfolk District Council
Mains water and electricity shared private drainage system, metred gas supply
Leave Wells-next-the-Sea on the A149 coast road heading towards Stiffkey and before you leave the town turn right onto the Warham Road. Follow this road and take the first road on your left to Warham, proceed through the village and the driveway to Chalk Hill Farm Barns will be found on your right at the top of the hill, after you cross the River Stiffkey as indicated by the ‘For Sale’ board.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
7. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55899801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR180094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.