3 bedroom terraced house for saleWrentham Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Ideal investment property
- A great family home
- Close to local schools
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- EPC energy rating D
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £235,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Greenhill is fast becoming one of the most popular areas within Herne Bay. As soon as you walk into this three bedroom home you can feel that lovely homely feel.
Located close to Herne Bay High School and Briary Infants/Primary School this area is great for being able to walk to school which makes the morning rush a little easier.
Having an open plan lounge/diner make sit easy to accommodate the whole family and with a private rear garden it's perfect for the little ones to go out and play, especially as there are fields behind and the garden is westerly facing which gives it a great aspect.
This area is great for access to the Thanet Way as it's only moments away which is ideal for commuters looking to get to work quickly.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended and I'm sure you will not be disappointed especially as they have boarded out the loft room making it a great useable space.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for over 20 years and have enjoyed growing up here and making my own family. It has been great living here having amenities close by and schools all within walking distance.
Having 2 boys we just need that bit of extra garden and bedroom space otherwise we would never consider moving from here as we just love it.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'7 x 11'11 (4.45m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 12'8 x 7'3 (3.86m x 2.21m)
- Kitchen: 12'4 x 7'11 (3.76m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'4 x 8'6 (3.15m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 8'6 (3.30m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 5'11 (2.82m x 1.80m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55900872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.