2 bedroom terraced house for saleBottleacre Lane, Loughborough
- Chain Free
- Mature Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Buy
A two bedroom End of Terrace property located approximately 1.3 miles of Loughborough town centre.
The accommodation is set across two floors and is arranged as follows: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Car Standing, Timber Workshop, mature Rear Garden.
Radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Sitting Room 3.78m (12'5") x 3.45m (11'4")
Fitted gas fire, with timber surround, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Breakfast Kitchen 4.67m (15'4") x 2.67m (8'9") reducing to 5'5"
Stainless steel sink with drainer, base and wall units, plumbing for appliance, boiler, space for oven, double glazed door leads to:
Conservatory 3.05m (10'0") x 3.02m (9'11")
Tiled floor, double glazed units, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.51m (11'6") x 3.40m (11'2")
wardrobe and fitted cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 2.97m (9'9") x 2.95m (9'8")
Radiator, window to rear.
Bathroom 1.73m (5'8") x 1.65m (5'5")
Bath with fitted screen and mixer tap with shower attachment , close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, window to rear.
To the front there is a car standing area with a small lawn and shrubs, shared entrance to side.
Shaped lawn with patio area, timber workshop, mature shrubs and trees.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
Stamp Duty Land Tax Rate Up to £125,000: Zero. The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000): 2%. The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000): 5%. The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million): 10%. The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million): 12%. A further 3% will be payable on the whole amount if this is an additional property to one that you already own. For properties costing up to £500,000, first time buyers will pay no stamp duty on the first £300,000. Buyers must seek professional advice if acquiring land or commercial premises.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55901934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SRP2000215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charnwood Living Ltd, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.