3 bedroom detached house for saleChester Road, Chester
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME PERFECT FOR THE MODERN DAY BUYER!
- CAREFULLY EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD!
- A MOST IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS!
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM AND SEPERATE UTILITY ROOM!
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR!
- AN ON-TREND FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH AND ELECTRIC SHOWER!
- A WELL LANDSCAPED LARGE REAR GARDEN IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING!
- CLOSE TO BROUGHTON RETAIL PARK, MOTORWAY LINKS AND CHESTER CITY 15 MINUTES AWAY!
- A MUST VIEW!
AN EXCITING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET! Set well back of a popular residential road, this beautifully presented and extended home is ideal for the modern day buyer. Offering stylish living and a contemporary interior throughout, an early viewing is strong advised. Well placed close to Broughton retail park, motorway links, well regarded schools and Chester city around a 15 minute car journey away, in brief the ground floor benefits from porch, reception hallway with storage, lounge with log burner, utility room, shower room and a stunning open plan kitchen/family room which is the hub of the home with built in kitchen appliances and bi-folding doors bringing the outdoors in. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Outside there is a garage with power and lighting, a large driveway and front lawn. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped to offer a surprise around each corner with lawn areas, decked areas, feature pond, summerhouse and further seating outdoors ideal for those seeking an al fresco lifestyle. With gas heating, double glazing and all ready to drop down your bags and move straight in, do not miss out on this impressive home.
Composite front entrance door. Tiled flooring. Frosted windows to front elevation. Further solid wood entrance door.
14' 3'' x 7' 5'' (4.34m x 2.26m)
Tiled flooring. Radiator. Frosted windows to front elevation. Under stairs storage. Stairs rising to the first floor.
14' 5'' x 13' 1'' (4.39m x 3.98m)
Bay window to front elevation. TV point. Radiator. Feature recessed log burner with brick exposed hearth and oak mantle.
Open plan Kitchen/Family Room
20' 9'' x 19' 8'' (6.32m x 5.99m)
Tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Range of Velux windows. Window to rear elevation. Bi-folding doors to rear elevation. Two radiators. TV Point. A fully comprehensive range of shaker style wall, base and drawer units in a cream finish with butcher block oak work surfaces over with matching upstands and feature island. Belfast sink. A range of Neff integrated appliances to include double oven/grill with plate warmer, dishwasher, induction hob with remote controlled extractor hood above.
5' 11'' x 4' 10'' (1.80m x 1.47m)
Tiled flooring. Frosted window to side elevation. Low flush W/C. Corner shower enclosure with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Tiled flooring. Frosted window to side elevation. Sink with drainer with storage units below. Door leading in to garage.
First Floor Landing
Window to side elevation. Loft access.
14' 7'' x 11' 4'' (4.44m x 3.45m)
Bay window to front elevation. Radiator. A range of bespoke built in wardrobes with sliding doors and storage.
11' 6'' x 11' 3'' (3.50m x 3.43m)
Window to rear elevation. Radiator. A range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
7' 6'' x 7' 5'' (2.28m x 2.26m)
Window to front elevation. Radiator.
7' 10'' x 7' 0'' (2.39m x 2.13m)
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Paneled bath with electric shower above. Partially tiled walls with decorative borders. Storage cupboards. Radiator.
Up and over door. Further access door to rear. Plumbing for washing machine. Power and lighting.
The front of the property benefits from a large block paved driveway providing off road parking. A good size lawn area with stocked borders and a range of mature shrubs and trees. The rear of the property has been well landscaped to offer a surprise around each corner with good sized lawn areas, raised planters, raised decked areas and patio areas, feature pond, stocked borders to offer color throughout all seasons, summerhouse, outside tap and electricity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55907190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8979033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.