2 bedroom flat for saleWerrington Street, Somers Town, NW1
- Presented in excellent condition with Touchscreen intercom
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchens with BOSCH integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Additional double bedroom
- Stylish bathroom and shower room with under floor heating
- A lovely private courtyard
- Beautiful pub conversion
An amazing two bedroom maisonette boasting modern accommodation with high-specification finishes throughout and private outside space situated within a charming pub conversion.
The property is situated moments from a range of amenities and transport links that can be found in King's Cross while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1066926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.