3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodfield Avenue, Baxenden, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5
- Well presented semi detached family home
- Living room
- 3 Bedrooms (1 with fitted wardrobes)
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Indian Paved Rear Garden
- Fully Upvc Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
- No Chain Delay
- Immaculate throughout
- Viewings highly recommended
- EPC rating E
** SOLD WITHIN 14 DAYS stc **
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property lying in a quiet residential area of Accrington.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the beauty of this home which has been maintained to the highest of standards.
Accommodation briefly comprising of: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room open to Kitchen, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance garden laid with bark wood chipping and shrubs. To the rear is a private enclosed Indian paved garden.
You can access the rear garden from the side of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55915557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ACC180022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Shop Sales & Lettings, East Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.