2 bedroom terraced house for saleBishopgate Street, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Bright and Spacious Family Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Available For Sale with NO CHAIN
Move Residential is pleased to introduce to the sales market this two bedroom mid terrace investment property located in the area of Wavertree, L15. Situated on Bishopgate Street, and available for sale with no onward chain, the property briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated hob and oven, two well proportioned double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there is a yard to the rear elevation.
Entrance Hall -
Radiator, stairs to first floor, alarm control panel, double glazed frosted window to front aspect
10' 1'' x 13' 2'' (3.08m x 4.01m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Breakfast Kitchen -
13' 1'' x 13' 1'' (3.98m x 3.98m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, integrated four ring gas hob and oven, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine
Bedroom One -
13' 1'' x 11' 0'' (4.00m x 3.36m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in cupboard
Bedroom Two -
10' 11'' x 8' 3'' (3.32m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, combination boiler
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, fully tiled walls
Rear Garden -
Paved patio area, remainder mainly landscaped
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5096761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.