2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAvondale Road, Shipley, BD18
- Established two bedroom semi-detached true bungalow
- Occupying a pleasant position within this convenient locality
- Gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing
- Living room, separate kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom
- Pleasant gardens to the front and side, driveway and attached garage
- Offered with no onward chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this established, well maintained two bedroom true semi-detached bungalow occupying a pleasant position with wooded outlook within this convenient residential locality. The property is well placed for a range of amenities in both Saltaire and Shipley including shops and transport links. The accommodation of which requires some general updating, provides a gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing and comprises in brief:- Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has pleasant gardens to both the front and rear, a driveway and attached single garage. Offered with no onward chain.
3.79m x 3.77m plus bay (12'6" x 12'5")
with stone fireplace surround and gas fire (not tested), angled bay window to the front.
3.28m maximum x 2.55m (10'9" x 8'4")
with basic wall and base units, separate stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point.
Bedroom 1 (rear)
3.81m x 3.59m (12'6" x 11'10)
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.28m x 2.22m maximum (10'9" x 7'3")
with fitted wardrobes.
with three piece coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c.and pedestal wash hand basin.
The property has a gated driveway leading to an attached single garage with up and over door. There is a pleasant gravelled garden to the front. To the rear is a further garden planned over various terraced levels with established shrubs and paved seating areas. In addition there is access to an under drawing. This has limited head height, however can provide useful storage.
From our Saltaire office proceed towards Shipley along Bingley Road. Take the right hand turn into Grosvenor Road. Proceed to the end of Grovesnor Road turning left into Avondale Road. Proceed for a short distance where the property is situated on the left hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01430-t-1135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.