3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoneysuckle Close, Paignton
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investment Property Offered With Vacant Possession
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Hardwood Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Open And Distant Sea Views
- House & Single Garage Being Offered For £185,000 (2nd Garage Available By Separate Negotiation)
- EPC Rating - C
***SOLD STC - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED***This modern 3 bedroom semi-detached house has accommodation over 2 floors briefly comprising reception hallway, lounge and modern fitted kitchen/dining room. On the first floor there are 3 bedroom and a bathroom/wc, the property benefits from the installation of hardwood double glazing and gas central heating and enjoys some distant open and distant sea views from the rear elevation. Outside there is a small front garden which has been laid for ease of maintenance and enclosed rear garden.
The property occupies a end of cul-de-sac residential position within a few hundred yards of the by-pass which connects Newton Abbot and Exeter beyond. Paignton town centre is approximately 1 and a half miles distance with its array of shops, facilities and amenities. The property is offered with vacant possession and an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8892903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.