3 bedroom detached house for sale9 Caiystane Drive, Fairmilehead, Edinburgh, EH10 6SS
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, traditional, detached, two-storey villa with generous gardens and garage.
- Offering light, spacious and flexible family accommodation in sought-after Fairmilehead, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- With potential to extend, the accommodation consists of; entrance hall, landing, living/dining room, kitchen, three double-bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom.
- Features double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage, loft space, and fine, leafy views to the Pentland Hills, the Forth and Fife.
- Set on a generous corner plot, with mature and well-tended gardens, a multi-car driveway and integral single garage.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, traditional, three-bedroom, detached villa with generous gardens and garage, offering light, spacious and flexible family accommodation on two storeys, in sought-after Fairmilehead, south of Edinburgh city centre. With potential to extend, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall and landing, living/dining room, kitchen, three double-bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage including loft space, and fine, leafy views to the Pentland Hills, and north over the city skyline to the Forth and Fife. Set on a generous corner plot, there are mature and well-tended gardens to the front, side and rear, a multi-car driveway and an integral single garage with light and power. A carpeted hall with a side window, cloakroom access, and a stairway to the upper storey, opens to a large, triple-aspect living room, with ample space for dining, views to the gardens, a traditional tiled fireplace, and door to the adjacent kitchen. The kitchen has a window and door to the rear gardens, and is fitted with a range of units with laminate worktops, a clothes pulley and deep cupboard. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The landing, with loft hatch, serves the main, triple-aspect, carpeted double-bedroom, two further spacious, carpeted, double bedrooms, and a good-sized family bathroom with four-piece suite including a corner shower enclosure with electric shower. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location, on the southern edge of Edinburgh, for ease of access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton Retail Park and Fort Kinnaird. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, together with well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, with the locally accessed city by-pass offering motorway links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.