1 bedroom flat for saleOverstrand Mansions, Prince Of Wales Drive, London, SW11
- Charming one bed apartment with a 990 year lease
- Set within a desirable mansion block
- Accommodation in excess of 540 Sq. Ft.
- Period features and high ceilings throughout
- Bright and airy reception with exposed brick fireplace
- Beautiful eat-in kitchen with granite work tops
- Double bedroom with built-in storage
- Moments from Battersea Park, the River Thames Chelsea and the Kings Road
- Excellent transport links nearby at Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations
- Close to the new Northern Line extension and Battersea Power Station development
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market this charming one bedroom apartment situated in one of the most sought-after Victorian Mansion blocks on Prince of Wales Drive by Battersea Park. This impressive apartment boasts accommodation in excess of 540sqft, has high ceilings throughout, an abundance of character and each of the rooms are generous in size.
The apartment is entered via a welcoming hallway, which leads to a spacious reception room with an exposed brick fireplace, a dropped ceiling and an oversize sash window flooding the property with natural light. There is an eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances and a granite work top. The double bedroom has ample built-in storage and there is a dual aspect modern bathroom.
The private front door is located off a well maintained communal entrance with an entry phone system providing secure access and an onsite porter, this apartment comes with a 990 year lease.
Overstrand Mansions is located directly opposite Battersea Park and within close proximity of the river, Chelsea and Battersea Park mainline station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55933096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK160136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.