3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirket Avenue, Wirral
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Extended Garden
- Carport - Off Street Parking
- NO CHAIN
For those looking for a blank canvas, then here is a wonderful opportunity for a prospective purchaser to really stamp their own style on this three bedroom semi-detached house. Presenting superb potential, occupying a good sized plot providing excellent off road parking, with NO CHAIN!
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom property situated within close proximity to all local amenities. The property a great size and is a wonderful opportunity for a prospective purchaser to really stamp their own style on this exciting home! An early viewing is strongly advised.
In brief the property comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, dining room, lounge, conservatory, kitchen and extended garden with a car port to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also boasts gardens to the front and rear. Early viewing is essential.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.71m )
Double glazed French doors. Radiator and gas fire place. Wall lights.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with sink and drainer and work surfaces. Gas cooker and cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Door to car port and double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 11' 2" ( 2.39m x 3.40m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear. Tiled flooring. Light points.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted cupboard. Radiator.
Bath and mixer taps with shower over. Wash hand basin, vanity unit and WC. Part tiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Block paving driveway enough for two cars with additional car port.
Concrete patio. Small lawn with water feature, shed and greenhouse. Extended garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55933518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.