2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleNetherfield Close, Uttoxeter
- Bungalow. End Terrace
- Lounge. Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms. En Suite and Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating
- Hard Landscaped Garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this end terrace BUNGALOW where internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation which in brief comprises: breakfast kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, en suite and separate bathroom. Easy maintenance rear garden, driveway for two vehicles.
This WELL PRESENTED end terrace BUNGALOW is conveniently situated for the market town of Uttoxeter which has good schools, excellent sports and leisure facilities together with local shopping. There is easy access to the local railway station and also to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections and to the towns of Derby, Stoke and Stafford. The property which benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing in brief comprises: breakfast kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, en suite and separate bathroom. Externally there is a landscaped rear garden for easy maintenance and front lawned area with tarmac driveway for two vehicles. Internal inspection is considered essential to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer.
Access to the property is gained tarmac driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles leading to:
uPVC Entrance Door:
Having loft access; store cupboard; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Breakfast Kitchen: 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surfaces above; splashback tiling; electric oven with gas hob; cooker hood; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the front elevation; door leading to:
Lounge: 13' 6" x 13' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.99m )
Having feature fireplace housing an electric fire; double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator.
Bedroom One: 15' 5" x 9' 11" plus door recess ( 4.70m x 3.02m plus door recess )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; door to:
With shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; tiling; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; tiling; double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
To the front of the property the tarmac driveway provides parking for two vehicles and there is a lawned garden area. Side gated access leads to the rear garden which is landscaped for easy maintenance with paved patio area and having timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55936806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR106604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.