6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicarage Road, East Sheen, SW14
- EXCELLENT PARKSIDE LOCATION
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SIX BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A truly stunning semi detached family house situated in this most sought after Parkside location with the benefits of a beautiful south facing garden and off street parking.
A wonderful wider than average six bedroom semi detached family house situated in this most sought after road on the Parkside of East Sheen. The property is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout with well planned and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors comprising to the ground floor, entrance hall, reception room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, music room, utility room and cloakroom, whilst the upper floor accommodation offers six bedrooms, family bathroom, shower room and extensive eaves storage. Externally, to the front of the property there is off street parking for at least two cars whilst to the rear there is a beautifully maintained south facing garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas, a charming summerhouse and borders planted with a variety of trees, shrubs and flowers. EPC = E.
Vicarage Road is an extremely desirable Parkside road moments from Palewell Common which leads on to Richmond Park with its 2,500 acres of natural parkland. Approximately ten minutes walk away the commuter is well served by Mortlake Station with regular services in to London Waterloo, whilst for the motorist the A3, M3 and M4 are all nearby. Slightly further afield, Richmond Town Centre offers an extensive range of shopping and leisure facilities including three cinemas and its renowned theatre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2246256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.