4 bedroom detached house for saleSnowberry Way, Soham, ELY
- Extended Detached House
- 4 bedrooms
- En Suite
- Double Garage
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
SOHAM is a small town approximately 7 miles from the City of ELY. There is a good range of local shops, health centre, a sports centre, three primary schools and well-respected college. ELY also offers a main line railway station with services connecting to Cambridge and London.
A well presented extended detached family home situated in a popular village location. To the front of the property is a garden area and a driveway leading to the double garage, to the rear of the property is a generous, fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a decked area.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge/diner, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 1 ensuite and family bathroom.
Door to the front aspect. Stairs leading up to the first floor landing.
Lounge / Diner 21' 11" Max x 20' 1" Max ( 6.68m Max x 6.12m Max )
Two windows to the front aspect. Understairs storage cupboard. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Two radiators. Doorway through into :-
Family Room / Study 11' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.57m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Arch leading through into :-
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
Window to the front aspect. Fully fitted with a modern range of matching base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap over. Electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Radiator. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring.
Door to rear garden. Central heating boiler.
Window to the rear aspect. Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.20m )
Windows to front and rear aspects. Radiator. Door into :-
Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom 3 12' x 8' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.51m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Window to the front aspect. Cupboard. Radiator.
Suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level w.c, and panel bath with shower head over. Radiator.
Variety of shrub borders with access to the front of the house. Driveway providing parking leading to Double Garage.
Rear garden enclosed laid to lawn with paved patio area, shed and extensive decking area.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55939690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.