7 bedroom apartment for salePenthouse, Lanson Building, Chelsea Bridge Wharf, London, SW11
- Chelsea Bridge Wharf's Largest Penthouse
- 5,898 sq ft (548 sqm)
- 11th & 12th Floors (With Lift)
- Unrivaled Battersea Park Views
- Bespoke Design Throughout
- Three Reception Areas, Study Room
- Huge Private Terrace
- 7 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Two Kitchens, Two Cloakrooms
- 24 Hour Concierge
Garton Jones are delighted to offer to the market this exceptional 7 bedroom penthouse in one of London’s most sought after residential developments on the bank of the River Thames and Chelsea Bridge. Boasting uncompromised west facing views over Battersea Park from the 11th and 12th floors of Lanson Building. The apartment has been designed to the highest level and specification throughout. This expansive family apartment boasts 5,898 of internal square footage and over 1,000 square feet of terrace space as well as 7 bedrooms all en-suite, 2 cloakroom, 3 receptions rooms & 2 kitchens. There are 2 secure underground parking spaces included.
Chelsea Bridge Wharf is London's most glamorous riverside development located just 0.75 miles from Sloane Square and adjacent to the wide open spaces of Battersea Park and the River Thames. 24 hour concierge service and security service. There is local transport services to Sloane Square, Pimlico and Vauxhall provided on a regular basis from the neighbouring shopping boulevard at Battersea Power Station. There is also a Thames Clipper River Service running from the adjacent Battersea Power Station Pier which travels west to Putney or east to Canary Wharf and the O2 It is next to the Battersea Power Station project and the forthcoming Northern Line Underground
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28089573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.