Studio apartment for saleMontagu House, London City Island, London, E14
- Studio apartment
- 17th floor, c.414 sq ft
- Private balcony
- High specifications features & design throughout
- Health spa, swimming pool & gymnasium
- Excellent transport links; DLR & Jubilee Line
- Landscaped public spaces
- Unqiue riverside development
Arguably located on one of the best floor levels in London City Island, this large 17th floor studio suite in Montagu House benefits from dazzling views and a private balcony. Comprising of an open plan living, kitchen and sleeping area, separated by a modern divide, a spacious bathroom and private balcony.The apartment offers timeless quality with an urban edge, using warehouse aesthetics deriving from the area's maritime history. City Island joins a key stretch of riverside London, with a new bridge offering door-to-door access between the Island and the rest of London.
Architecturally distinctive in a simple and strong design, using the primary colours of the maritime heritage, London City Island will be a new magnetic destination for London. With new public spaces, boutique shops and restaurants London City Island boasts a homely feel inside and outside your apartment. The neighbourhood benefits from exclusive resident facilities including; indoor and outdoor pools, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only, apartments may vary
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2313088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.