4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Turners Barn Lane, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2JH
- Sought after residential location
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Well presented accommodation
- Sitting room with fire place and wood burner
- Kitchen with utility opening to dining area
- Four bedrooms master with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Good size gardens, garage and parking
A modern detached family home constructed in Bradstone with stone mullion window frames. Located at the head of a cul-de-sac off of Turners Barn Lane with parking and turning area leading to the garage. The rear gardens are mainly to lawn and of a good size.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room with fireplace, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room. First floor four bedrooms with the master being en suite. Family bathroom.
The Somerset town of Yeovil offers a wide range of excellent shopping, business and cultural facilities. There are four supermarkets, schools from primary through to secondary and Yeovil College within easy reach. The local Tesco Express will be found on the nearby Ilchester Road. Regular bus services run within the town and also serve nearby villages and neighbouring towns. A mainline railway station will be found at Yeovil Junction, good road links to the A30, A303 and A37 are all close by. The M5 junction 23 is approximately 20 miles away and the South Coast approximately 25 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55957117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO160503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.