3 bedroom detached house for saleShorehead, Kingskettle, Cupar, KY15
- EXTENDED DETACHED TRADITIONAL COTTAGE
- Lounge And Separate Dining Room/Study
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EPC = D
- Generous Private Enclosed Gardens
- FAMILY BATHROOM & SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- Single Garage
* Detached cottage with double storey extension to rear offering Two public rooms/Four bedrooms
* Fantastic enclosed mature gardens with patio and lawn areas and fruit trees
* GENEROUS LOUNGE, MODERN KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM AND DINING ROOM/STUDY
* Three bedrooms and modern shower room upstairs, and downstairs bedroom/additional public room and bathroom
* SITUATED IN A QUIET LANE ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF KINGSKETTLE.
This delightful detached cottage is situated in a quiet lane on the outskirts of Kingskettle with generous mature garden grounds and open country views to the rear. Generous and bright entrance hallway which leads to a bright lounge with fireplace, downstairs bathroom, large double bedroom (or additional public room), dining room with French doors onto the rear garden, modern kitchen with appliances and utility room leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, two of which have open countryside viewings, and a modern shower room. There is also excellent storage into the eaves. There is a single garage and small driveway to the front, along with on street parking. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and the extension flat roof has recently been replaced and comes with a 25 year guarantee.
EPC Rating = Band D.
Kingskettle is a popular Fife village which lies approximately 6 miles from Cupar Town. Within the village there is a popular local primary school, post office/shop, church and a selection of public houses and restaurants. The village is on the main bus route to Cupar and St. Andrews. Secondary schooling is available at Bell Baxter High School in Cupar Town.
DELIGHTFUL DETACHED COTTAGE WHICH IS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND OFFERS FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION AND IS SITUATED IN A QUIET LOCATION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF A POPULAR VILLAGE!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55957998.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528800952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.