3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire
- OFFERS OVER £230000 considered
- Living room with doors to the garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Off-road parking
Attention Investors & Landlords.!
A great opportunity to acquire a freehold rental investment with a great return, the tenant is already in place.
With all the modern touches you could need, this three bedroom detached house is a smart move.
The living room is a lovely family space, filled with light throughout the day thanks to the French doors over looking the garden.
The kitchen is a functional space, with a mix of wall and floor units to provide a home for everything, leaving a clean and uncluttered space to work in. There's even room for a table and chairs for family meals.
There is also a handy downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has the added bonus of an en-suite and built-in wardrobes - a real bonus keeping the room looking neat and tidy.
The other two bedrooms have enough room for double beds, great as children's or guest rooms, or you could even turn one into a beautiful office space.
Step out from the living room into your own private garden. With a decked area as well as a lawn, this is a perfect spot to relax with friends on a summer evening.
Overall, a super family home without the challenge of an onward chain, or an investment that our letting team would be happy to talk through with you.
Given everything the property has to offer, the owner is looking to consider offers over £230000
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gatekeeper, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.