4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorthington Road, Surbiton, KT6
- Victorian semi detached home
- Period features
- Excellent finish throughout
- Close to popular schools
- 0.9 mile walk to Surbiton station (19 mins walk)
- On 71, 281, K1 & K4 bus routes
- Loft conversion with en suite
- Well-proportioned rooms (1864sq ft total)
- 2 bathrooms
- Gas heated and double glazed
An extended 4 bedroom semi detached house on a Victorian road in Surbiton. Situated a short walk from Surbiton station this attractive period property enjoys 1864 sq ft of space including 2 large reception rooms, kitchen with conservatory, 2 bathrooms and a master bedroom with en suite in the loft conversion. Bay windows, high ceilings and other well-preserved period features make this house desirable for anyone who needs some character in their new home. Nicely finished kitchen and bathrooms, lovely decor throughout, gas central heating and double glazing provide all the comforts of a modern family home. Worthington Road is a pretty, tree lined road close to schools, shops and transport links.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55960089.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2100010075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.