3 bedroom cottage for saleEastmoor Farm Cottages, Moor Street, RAINHAM, Kent
- GRADE 2 LISTED SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER
- 3 BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, CELLAR
- APPROX 98' REAR GARDEN. EPC EXEMPT
- ADDITIONAL 68' x 48' GARDEN WITH 53' BARN
A rare opportunity to acquire a charming Grade 2 listed semi detached cottage, believed to date back to approximately 1480. The property offers all the character you would expect from a property of that period including exposed beams and inglenook style fireplace, yet having the modern convenience of a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with fitted appliances, en-suite to master bedroom and gas central heating, there are two further bedrooms,, the rear garden is approximately 98' in depth, there is a further garden area of approximately 68' X 48' with a useful 53' X 12' single storey barn which has power, light and water supply and garage. EPC Exempt.
Property ref: 121_809_3975697
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3975697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.