5 bedroom farm house for saleMoat Farm, Upgate Street, Bedingham, Bungay
- Detached farmhouse with two bedroom cottage
- Stables, Office and Barn set in 1.2acres (stms)
- Historic features
- Guide price: £575,000
- For sale by auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Thursday, 13th September 2018
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Ipswich Road, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
A highly desirable detached farmhouse with a two bedroom cottage, stables, office and barn within 1.2 acres (stms).
This delightfully situated Grade II listed farmhouse, which is the former home of the author Sir Henry Rider Haggard, has many attractive and historic features including Inglenook fireplaces, exposed wall and ceiling beams, period doors and windows.
In addition, the property has a two bedroom detached cottage, a range of stables and outbuildings set in approximately 1.2 acre gardens (stms). A further 4.8 acres of land may be available by separate negotiation. Please ask for further details.
The grounds are very private and attractive incorporating large pond areas, formal gardens and mature shrubs and trees. The property is surrounded by open countryside on the fringe of the village and approximately seventeen miles from Diss, where there is a mainline railway link providing regular access to London Liverpool Street and Norwich.
Ground Floor: Hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, garden room/playroom, utility room, shower room.
First Floor: Landing, three bedrooms, galleried landing, family bathroom.
Ground Floor: Lounge, kitchen, shower room.
First Floor: Two bedrooms.
Formal garden areas, 2 large ponds, range of outbuildings including stable block, offices, conservatory and storage barns.
23 Aug 2018 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
30 Aug 2018 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
06 Sep 2018 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Administration Charge - 0.3% including VAT subject to a minimum of £840.00 including VAT
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, East Anglia on 01603 505100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.