3 bedroom terraced house for saleOsmaston Road, Derby
- LARGE BAY FRONTED TERRACED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IN NEED OF FULL MODERNISATION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in an incredibly convenient location this large bay fronted terraced house which requires full modernisation, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location this large bay fronted terraced house which requires full modernisation, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, three bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front entrance double glazed door with double glazed window over, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 13' ( 4.34m into bay x 3.96m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.99m into recess x 3.61m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, space for a dining table, ceiling rose, radiator and opening leading into
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, side entrance door providing access to rear garden and door leading to cellar.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, radiator an doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 6" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.20m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.61m x 2.97m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom 9' 8" into recfess x 9' 2" ( 2.95m into recfess x 2.79m )
having matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and panelled bath with tiled surround, rear elevation window with obscured glass, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a small low maintenance area incorporating gated pathway to front entrance door and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates gated access to the rear and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55964916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.