3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadow View Walk, Canvey Island
- 3 BED EXTENDED MID TERRACE
- DOUBLE WIDTH EXTENSION TO REAR
- 20FT KITCHEN & DINER
- DETACHED GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAK ROOM
- FLOWING LAYOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS
- QUIET WALKWAY
This homely 3 bedroom extended mid-terraced house offers:
- A 20ft, NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- 20ft DINING ROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & SMALLER 3RD
- 30FT FRONT GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS TOILET
- LOVELY FLOWING LAYOUT
- DETACHED GARAGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
Call Fisks on 01268 510510 for more information and to book your viewing.
Lounge - 4.32m x 3.20m (14'2" x 10'6") -
Dining Room - 5.49m x 5.59m (18' x 18'4") -
Kitchen - 5.28m x 2.49m (17'4" x 8'2") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.58m x 2.92m (11'9" x 9'7") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.44m (10' x 8') -
Bedroom 3 - 3.35m x 2.13m (11' x 7') -
Bathroom - 2.87m x 1.75m (9'5" x 5'9") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28100569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisks Ltd, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.