3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchwood Grove, Normanby
- Modern Three Bedroom Property
- Attractive Throughout
- Stylish Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - Master with En-Suite
- Generous Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Security Alarm
- Sought After Taylor Wimpey Development
An attractive modern Taylor Wimpey built three bedroom semi-detached home, well presented throughout and would make an ideal first purchase. Its many features include en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, a stylish open plan kitchen diner, UPVC double glazing, security alarm, gas central heating and a generous rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55967663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.