3 bedroom house for saleCharlton Kings, Cheltenham
- Three bedroom family home, built by Marcus Homes in 2012
- Located within an exclusive development of similar style properties, behind electric gates
- Offered to the market with No Onward Chain
- High specification fixtures and fittings found throughout the property
- Beautiful open views to both the front and rear elevations
- Ground floor offers open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi folding doors to rear garden
- 1st floor offer living room with Juliet balcony, Bedroom Three and Family Bathroom
- Upper Level: Master bedroom with en suite shower room plus Bedroom Two
- Rear garden is enclosed, laid to lawn and offers high degree of privacy
- Driveway parking plus attached single garage
Welcome to Number 3, Timbercombe Gate, a wonderful three bedroom family home, constructed in 2012 by Marcus Homes and offered to the market with No Onward Chain. Located within a gated setting, the property has been built to a high specification and this is evident from the minute you walk through the front door.
Inside, the accommodation is neatly arranged over three floors with the ground floor offering; Entrance Hall with tiled floor, cloakroom and open plan kitchen/dining/family room. The kitchen, located at the head of the room, overlooks the rear garden and offers a wealth of integrated appliances to include induction hob, double oven, extractor fan, plus dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The work surfaces are granite and the entire ground floor is tiled and further benefits from underfloor heating. Bi folding doors allow easy access to the garden and makes this room a very sociable and relaxed space to enjoy.
On the first floor, there are three rooms which consist of: Living room with French doors leading to a Juliet balcony. The living room also offers a wonderful, countryside outlook to the rear elevation. The other rooms comprise of the three-piece family bathroom and Bedroom three which is currently arranged as an office and includes fitted office furniture, although this is easily removed should someone wish to use the room as a bedroom.
On the upper level are the remaining two bedrooms, both double rooms, the master bedroom enjoys open views to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The remaining bedroom has floor to ceiling windows to the front elevation and also offers a wonderful outlook.
Outside, the property has a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the attached single garage which has a pedestrian door leading into the rear garden. The rear garden is very private and is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds to the sides. There is also a high degree of privacy and the garden is a real sun trap.
To summarise, 3 Timbercombe Gate is a wonderful three bedroom family home, beautifully appointed and ready to move into and enjoy.
From the office turn left onto Queen`s Circus and then right onto Montpellier Avenue. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Montpellier Terrace. Turn right onto Bath Road and then left onto Sandford Road.At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Old Bath Rd/A40 and proceed through the next two roundabout, staying on the Old Bath Road. At the third roundabout take the 1st exit onto Charlton Lane. Continue along and at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Sandy Lane. Turn left onto Bafford Approach, right onto Cirencester Raod and then left onto Bradley Road. Continue onto Garden Road turn right onto Little Herberts Road and the property can be found on the left hand side entering into Timbercombe Gate.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55968399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.