3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMay Road, Heswall, Wirral
- Guide Price £225,000 - £250,000
- Beautifully Refurbished to a High Standard
- Further Scope to Extend (Subject to Planning)
- Spacious Garden
- Close to the Centre of Heswall
- Off Road Parking
- No On Going Chain
Guide £225,000 - £250,000
We've got to say it.
Theres something special about May Road!! A beautiful family home, recently refurbished to a truly outstanding standard within the Heswall Town Centre. This fabulous home is sure to be a firm family favourite offered for sale with NO CHAIN!!
*Guide Price £225,000 - £250,000*
Theres nothing more to say than to come and view May!
This stunning home has been thoughtfully refurbished to a high standard and oozes modern elegance throughout with a practical and versatile layout that would suit a variety of lifestyles.
Set within Heswall Town Centre offering award winning bars and eateries and well as local stores, Tesco superstore, Aldi, Marks & Spencer as well as being in the catchments area of some of the best schools on the Wirral. Heswall also boasts fantastic transport links to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester and offers some of the best local countryside with the Wirral Way and Heswall Beach.
Internally, this fabulous home comprises of: Entrance Hall, Lounge area, Dining Area with french doors to the rear garden, Kitchen, first floor landing with access to the loft, and modern bathroom and three bright Bedrooms. Externally, there is easy maintenance front elevation with off road parking and to the rear there is a patio area and mainly laid lawn simply waiting for you to put you own touch on it and make it your dream outside space!
This beautiful home is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and we expect high demand. Call us today to ensure you don't miss out!
UPVC front door with arched glazed feature, two double glazed windows to the side of the property and a radiator. Light grey laminate flooring and a slim meter cupboard.
Lounge 9' 3" x 15' 8" ( 2.82m x 4.78m )
A double glazed window to the front of the window with a 1/2 bay on one side, a radiator and open fireplace with feature logs. Light grey oak laminate flooring and an open plan to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 15' 8" ( 2.82m x 4.78m )
A double glazed window to the side of the property, a radiator and light grey oak laminate flooring. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden patio area and door into the hallway.
Kitchen 6' x 13' ( 1.83m x 3.96m )
A fitted kitchen, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, grey work surfaces and matching splash back. Space for a washing machine and dishwasher, light grey oak laminate flooring and a boiler fitted in the cupboard. Double glazed windows to the side and rear of the property, a gas hob and oven with cooker hood and a door leading to the garden.
Stairs leading from the hall, a double glazed feature glass window to the side of the property, and loft access. Fitted carpets and stairs leading to above landing.
Bedroom One 10' 5" n to recess x 12' 8" ( 3.17m n to recess x 3.86m )
A double glazed window to the rear of the property, a radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 12' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.81m )
A double glazed window to the rear of the property, a radiator and fitted carpets.
Bedroom Three 5' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.65m x 1.88m )
A double glazed window, a radiator and fitted carpets.
A double glazed feature glass window to the rear of the property, an extractor fan, spot ceiling lights and tiled walls and flooring. A wash hand basin, a radiator, bath and shower unit and WC.
Front and rear gardens.
A dropped curb, a spacious driveway for up to two cars and outside security lighting. Hedging, walls and side gate with access to the rear garden.
A patio area outside dining room with patio doors opening out to the garden. Mature hedging, rear fenced perimeter ad laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55971981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.