3 bedroom terraced house for saleEversley View, Scarcroft, West Yorkshire
- Extended Mid-Terrace Home
- Cosy Lounge With Convection Duel Fuel Fire
- Stunning Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Detached Outbuilding With Electricity
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern House Bathroom
- Beautiful Front And Rear Gardens
- EPC Rating: D
Occupying a beautiful semi-rural position on the edge of the popular and most conveniently placed and favoured village of Scarcroft is this modern middle terrace family home. Having been extended by the current owner, the property now offers most spacious and versatile accommodation and features in brief; a cosy living room with convection duel fuel fire and a modern open plan dining kitchen which offers direct access to a secure and most private rear garden by means of patio doors. Further ground floor accommodation includes a conservatory extension, a guest W.C. and office/utility room. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a most stunning house bathroom.
Outside there is a detached outbuilding suitable for a vairety of uses that if fitted with electricity and there are pleasant and well maintained gardens to both the front and rear which have been delicately planned and landscaped to ensure the thorough enjoyment of this wonderful setting, with private parking at the front of the property.
Scarcroft is a village to the North of Leeds City Centre within easy car commuting distance of Yorkshire Commercial Centres, A1/M1 link road and M62. The Market Town of Wetherby is within 6 miles offering excellent shopping and sporting facilities such as golf courses, swimming pool etc. Schooling in the area is good.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55972402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY040463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.