3 bedroom detached house for saleGrange Close, Lowton, Warrington, WA3
- Unique new build detached property built in 2017
- Cul de sac location
- Located within easy access of the A580 East Lancs Road
- Entrance hallway, Study, downstairs WC
- Open plan lounge with modern fitted kitchen and dining area
- Second lounge/Play room
- Three bedrooms, Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom, CCTV home security system
- Gated driveway with garage and gardens to front and rear
- Utility room with additional utility area
A unique detached family property built in 2017 by the current Vendors to the highest of standards, this property offers a quiet location at the head of the cul-de-sac, whilst benefiting from easy access to the A580 East Lancs Road, which provides links into both Manchester and Liverpool. The property is protected by CCTV cameras and is accessed through electric gates to the front, which lead to a driveway for several cars, front garden with planted borders and single garage. To the rear of the property there is a split-level garden with planted borders and raised patio area, with remote control weather cover. Internally the property offers an entrance reception hall, study, open plan lounge with modern fitted kitchen and dining area overlooking the rear garden, utility room, additional lounge/playroom and downstairs wc. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the Master benefiting from an en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe and a separate family bathroom. This property is presented to an exceptional standard and needs to be viewed in order to fully appreciate all that it offers. Viewings are strictly through appointment only and can be arranged through our Culcheth office.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11795724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Culcheth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.