4 bedroom detached house for saleMilner Road, Heswall, Wirral
- GUIDE PRICE £440,000 - £470,000
- A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Highly Sought After Heswall Location
- Generous Sized Plot
- Attractive, Modern & Versatile Accommodation
- A Stunning Rear Garden ,Detached Garage and Play House
- Beautifully Appointed
Guide Price £440,000 - £470,000 A firm Family Favorite! This stunning substantial, and very well presented home is set in a fabulous location and really has to be seen to be appreciated! Stunning accommodation, fantastic landscaped rear garden, four bedrooms and a sweeping driveway!
Guide Price £440,000 - £470,000 This beautiful home occupies a very generous plot on Milner Road, Heswall, a very popular and highly sought after location. This really is in a prime spot as it is such a close distance to Heswall Town Centre, with its vast array of shops, restaurants, cafe bars, supermarkets and Medical Centre. The transport links are fabulous too and the house falls within the catchment area of very well respected local schools.
The accommodation is well planned and versatile. It consists of a beautiful lounge/ sitting room, a large kitchen and separate dining room with a conservatory off this that opens up on to the rear patio area. There is a separate rear hallway and a downstairs bedroom four, WC and utility area. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing and stunning surroundings. The front of the house is accessed via a sweeping driveway, one that will accommodate several vehicles. The rear garden is beautiful with a large playhouse, decking area, patio area and large lawn.
A double glazed door to the front of the property and three double glazed windows to the front aspect. Quarry tile floor and a UPVC door into the hall.
A double glazed door to the front of the property with two side panels, a cupboard under stairs for storage, oak flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 4" x 20' 3" ( 3.15m x 6.17m )
A double glazed window to the front of the property, a radiator and a television and telephone connection point. A gas fire place, wall lights, oak flooring, access to the dining room and wooden sliding doors leading out to the garden.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
A radiator, laminate wooden flooring, access to the kitchen and archway to the conservatory.
Kitchen/breakfast 8' 9" x 20' 1" ( 2.67m x 6.12m )
A fitted kitchen, integrated oven, grill and hob. Space for a fridge freezer and a dishwasher, tiling, a radiator and sink and drainer unit. A double glazed window to the front of the property, access to the rear hallway and double glazed french doors to the decking area.
Orangery 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
UPVC doors, two double glazed windows to the to the rear of the property and a upvc glass roof. A radiator, laminate wooden flooring and french doors opening out to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the hall, a double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator. Access to the loft, stairs leading the landing and fitted carpets.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.15m )
Fitted wardrobes and bed unit, a radiator and fitted carpets. A double glazed window to the front of the property and access to ensuite.
A frosted double glazed window to the rear of the property, a radiator and ceramic wall tiles. Amtico flooring, an extractor fan, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
Built in mirrored wardrobes, a radiator and double glazed UPVC french doors with a balcony overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
A double glazed window to the front of the property, fitted wardrobes, a radiator and fitted carpet.
Ground Floor/study 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
A double glazed window to the front of the property, a radiator, fitted carpet and television and telephone connection points.
A double glazed window to the rear of the property. a chrome heated towel rail and a shaver point. Bath and mixer taps, a spacious shower cubicle, a WC, wash hand basin and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
Access to a front and rear garden. A dropped kerb for parking and a large driveway.
Off road parking for several vehicles, a large tarmac driveway leading to the front of the property. A lawn, flower beds, hedging, boundary and trees.
A very generous rear garden, a large lawned area with flower beds, mature hedging, borders and rockeries. A decking area with seating, a patio and sun terrace area outside of the rear patio doors. A play area and a large summer house.
Brick garage at the rear of the property, both power and electricity electric doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55976376.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.