3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurrow Green, Chigwell, Essex
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Good transport links and sought after schools
- Potential to develop subject to planning permission
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Being sold with no onward chain and having a garage on the side which has got the potential to develop, subject to planning permission, is this spacious three bedroom house.The large kitchen/dining area to the rear overlooks a spacious garden where you can really put your green fingers to the test. You can also try out your culinary skills in the kitchen while you catch up on the day's events with the family as they sit at the table in the dining area.Being located in a quiet cul-de-sac has meant that there is a real community feel in the road where everyone looks out for each other.If you're looking for something with potential, then the garage to the side does offer quite a large space which, subject to planning permission, could be developed on. If you work up in the City, long walks to and from the station would be a thing of the past as there are excellent transport links in the area. Sought after schools also provide the necessary arrangements for your children with your peace of mind that they are going to good schools.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge Area: 21'4 x 12'4 (6.51m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 20'11 x 8'1 (6.38m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 9'5 (3.69m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 7'2 (2.52m x 2.19m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55980163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50905855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.