3 bedroom town house for salePark Lane, Kidderminster
- AVAILABLE AT £140,000, WITH HELP TO BUY
- THE WATERFRONT
- STYLISH CANAL SIDE TOWN HOUSES
- THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN-SUITE)
- HIGH SPECIFICATIONS THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- PARKING & CARPORT
50% NOW SOLD: PLOT 8 - STAR BUY - RESERVE IN SEPTEMBER FOR ONLY £175,000 OR £140,000 WHEN USING HTB!!! FANTASTIC NEW BUILD PROPERTY: A SUPERB TOWN CENTRE LOCATION: HIGH SPEC:YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BY JUST HOW SPACIOUS THE LIVING ACCOMMODATION REALLY IS. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE TO VIEW YOUR DREAM HOME.
***Fantastic News***A Fantastic development of 8 exclusive houses overlooking the canal in Kidderminster town centre. Don't Miss Out call Shipways on 01562 829900 now to find out more.
Help to Buy(HTB) - HTB is a government backed scheme designed to help first time buyers & movers up the property ladder that are struggling with deposits. HTB offers 20% towards the deposit, You the Client need to fund a 5% deposit , Mortgage LTV 75%. Why wouldn't you find out more. (T&C apply).
THE WATERFRONT is situated in a beautiful location within the Wyre Forest district of Worcestershire. Conveniently close to Kidderminster town centre, and approximately twenty miles south-west of Birmingham city centre.
Offering a stylish selection of town houses this development has a desirable canal side address with properties that boast contemporary style, comfort and attention to detail. Kidderminster town centre has undergone substantial redevelopment in recent years. ‘Weavers Wharf’, the commercial retail area, is fast becoming a great meeting place attracting many visitors and shoppers. Local amenities nearby including shops such as Next, Debenhams, Marks & Spencer and Tesco, are all within easy reach. Restaurants and bars are also a short stroll away. There are two main railway stations in the town; the main Network Rail Station Kidderminster serving Birmingham, Worcester and London. The Severn Valley Railway that is operated by steam trains, runs from the town into Bridgnorth. Brilliant road links to Birmingham, Shropshire, Ludlow, South Wales, Stafford and Bromsgrove are also easily accessible and close by. With picturesque surroundings of Kidderminster, the River Stour and the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal, expect no less than carefully considered interior layouts and an enviable specification.
• Howdens kitchen Greenwich range
• Bathroom suite made by Pura - Dellarange (white bathroom suite)
• Staircase - softwood stringers, mdf treads
• Softwood painted white spindles and posts
• Interior doors - White painted flush doors, door furniture Howdens Garda satin nicol range
• Skirting - 150mm square edged skirting board.
. White sockets and light switches
• 5 lever security external lock
• White ceramic tiles
Open Plan Living Room/kitchen
• Contemporary kitchen units with worktops
• Dishwasher and fridge/freezer all appliances integrated
• White sanitary ware bathrooms with chrome taps
Help To Buy
Help to Buy(HTB)
HTB is a government backed scheme designed to help first time buyers & movers up the property ladder that are struggling with deposits. HTB offers 20% towards the deposit, You the Client need to fund a 5% deposit , Mortgage LTV 75%. Why wouldn't you find out more. (T&C apply).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.