4 bedroom detached house for saleBadminton Road, Coalpit Heath, Bristol
- Four Double Bedroom Detached House
- Family Room
- Cloakroom and Utility
- Two Bedroom Annex
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Shower room and Utility Area
** TWO HOUSES IN ONE!!! ** A beautifully presented four bedroom detached home with an attached two bedroom annex. The property boasts ample driveway parking and a sizeable rear garden with raised decking and a vegetable plot. This property must be viewed!
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side and door to entrance hall.
Timber and glazed door to front, dado rail, telephone point, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 23' 3" x 11' 11" max ( 7.09m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front, french doors to rear, wall lights, open fireplace with hearth and mantle, picture rail, coved ceiling and two radiators. Door to annex and door to entrance hall.
Family Room 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front and side, feature fire place, picture rail, coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner
Kitchen Area 13' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to utility area, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric cooker point, space for range cooker, cooker hood, tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer and spotlights inset to ceiling. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, understairs storage cupboard, open to kitchen and door from entrance hall.
Double glazed window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin vanity unit, tiled splashback and wall mounted central heating boiler,
Double glazed door to rear, door to kitchen and cloakroom, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Stairs from ground floor, Double glazed window to rear, dado rail and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 1" + wardrobes ( 3.61m x 2.77m + wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, television point, radiator and fitted dressing table.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, dado rail, television point, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, fully tiled walls and radiator.
Two bedroom annex with separate access comprising; Open plan living area, utility area, shower room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed door to front, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator and doors to living area, shower room and main house.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator and fully tiled walls and flooring.
Open Plan Living Area 26' 6" x 11' ( 8.08m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, tiled splashback, space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
Double glazed door and window to side, french doors to rear and radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, fully tiled walls and towel radiator.
Double gated access to front, double gates to side providing extra parking, block paved driveway, gate to side providing access to annex entrance, outside tap and shrubs and trees to front.
Fully enclosed by boundary fencing and hedge, laid to lawn, raised decking area, shrub and flower borders and enclosed vegetable patch.
Single garage with up and over door to front, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55983065.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS101997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.