4 bedroom terraced house for saleAshwell Road, Heaton, Bradford, BD9 4AU
- *MUST BE VIEWED!
- *'Family Sized' accommodation
- *Arranged over FOUR FLOORS
- *Forming part of Heaton Village
- *SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENTS
- *FOUR bedroom, TWO reception rooms
- *Arrange YOUR viewing TODAY
- *MUST BE VIEWED
- *EPC Rating D
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - MUST BE VIEWED! Benefiting from SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENTS over recent years. 'Family Sized' Through Terrace arranged over FOUR FLOORS! Currently providing FOUR bedroom, TWO reception room accommodation, which SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE. Forming part of the ever popular village of Heaton, boasting many local amenities, yet handy for the Ring Road and Frizinghall Train Station. Contact our Highfeld Road Office to arrange YOUR viewing TODAY.
FOUR BEDROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOM THROUGH TERRACE
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule: -
Entrance Hallway: - Laminate flooring.
Lounge: - 3.58m (into alcoves) x 3.73m (plus bay) (11'9" (in - Modern fire surround with fitted gas fire.
Sitting Room: - 4.22m x 3.66m (plus recess) (13'10" x 12'0" (plus - Marble effect fireplace. Useful understair store. WC off.
Lower Ground Floor -
Dining Kitchen: - 5.11m x 3.12m (16'9" x 10'3") - Fitted kitchen incorporating range of wall and base units, worktops with stainless steel sink unit. Breakfast bar. Useful walk in store room and understair store. Plumbed for auto-washer. Door to rear yard.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1: - 4.65m (max) x 3.73m (max) (15'3" (max) x 12'3" (ma -
Bedroom 2: - 3.25m x 2.87m (10'8" x 9'5") -
Bathroom/Wc: - 3 piece modern white suite with fitted over bath shower. Tiled walls. Decor clad ceiling.
Second Floor -
Attic Bedroom 3: - 4.24m (plus recess) x 3.78m (max plus recess) (13' - Velux window.
Attic Bedroom 4: - 4.27m x 4.29m (both max plus recess) (14'0" x 14'1 - Velux window.
Gardens: - Low maintenance yard gardens to front and rear.
Energy Performance Rating: - 64 - 89 - Rating D. A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained on request or from our web-site.
Directions: - From Bradford City Centre proceed out along Manningham Lane (A650) towards Shipley. Continue past Lister Park, at the traffic lights turn left onto Emm Lane, continue up the hill and after a distance turn right onto Ashwell Road.
Opening Hours: - Monday to Friday - 9 am until 5.30 pm - Saturday - 9 am until 1pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55985188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26489435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.