2 bedroom chalet for saleBeach Road, Hemsby
- Popular holiday site
- Walking distance to the beach
- On site facilities
- Low maintenance
- Easy access to Great Yarmouth
- Onsite parking in walking distance
- Local village facilities
- Transport links available just outside
"Popular holiday home by the sea" presented to a HIGH STANDRAD and is within WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH and village facilities. A well maintained and presented park with a range of ON SITE FACILITIES which include a swimming pool, club house and cafe, which is POPULAR amongst many buyers and those enjoying a HOLIDAY by the sea.
A central point that offers easy access to Great Yarmouth, the Norfolk broads and a range of countryside walks, with transport links situated just outside of the entrance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9006724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.