4 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Lane, Letchmore Heath, Hertfordshire
- Sympathetically restored period cottage
- Stunning finish throughout
- 4 double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Huge kitchen/lifestyle room
- Two reception rooms
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Off street parking & Carport
- No upper chain
A beautifully and sympathetically restored character detached period cottage, located in the highly desirable village of Letchmore Heath. The current owners have provided a wonderfully contemporary finish that retains many original features. The hub of the house is a stunning kitchen/dining/lifestyle room at the rear of the property, with bi-fold doors that lead to a large outdoor entertaining area. Further features include; 2 Reception Rooms, guest WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further double bedrooms, luxury family bathroom, off street parking, a further car port, underfloor heating on the ground floor and a stunning landscaped rear garden. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Property ref: 121_388_3846390
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55988005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3846390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lumley Estates, Radlett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.