3 bedroom terraced house for saleFreiston Road, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
- 2 RECEPTIONS ROOMS & BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
A well presented 3 bedroom mid-terraced situated with a popular residential location close to Boston Town Centre & Amenities. The property benefits from much needed OFF ROAD PARKING to the rear and uPVC double glazing throughout.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid-terraced situated with a popular residential location close to Boston Town Centre & Amenities. The property benefits from much needed OFF ROAD PARKING to the rear and uPVC double glazing throughout. Briefly comprising internally of; Entrance Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Shower Room, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
With a uPVC double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point. With door to the Dining Room and stairs leading off.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
With double glazed windows to the rear aspect, gas fireplace with marble base and surround, radiator, bespoke cupboards and shelving inset to recess, coved cornice and ceiling light point, tri-fold concertina doors providing access to the Lounge and potential to open two rooms into one and door to the Kitchen.
Lounge 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and electric living flame coal effect fireplace with fitted hearth, inset and display surround.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.34m x 2.51m )
With a modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps over, tiling to the walls, space for an oven and hob, wall mounted Saunier Duval combination central heating boiler, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to understairs cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect and door to the Rear Entrance.
Rear Entrance Conservatory 8' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.49m x 1.88m )
Having uPVC door leading out to the rear garden, polycarbonate roof, radiator, wall mounted light and vent for tumble dryer.
With obscure window to the side aspect, ceiling light point, access to the roof space, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and door to the Family Bathroom.
Downstairs Shower Room
Having a three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, push button low level WC and shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower and tiling within and fitted screen, radiator, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the Entrance Hall. Having a radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point, with doors to the Three Bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 8" Maximum to Recess x 11' 11" ( 4.78m Maximum to Recess x 3.63m )
With two double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and built-in wardrobe with access to roof space and alarm control system.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Maximum to Recess x 10' 3" ( 3.58m Maximum to Recess x 3.12m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Having a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, tiled splash backs, radiator, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and ceiling recess lighting.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden enclosed by a low level brick wall and iron gate with a eco-fence to the sides. There is a rectangular central border containing a variety of plants and shrubs.
At the rear of the property is a low maintenance hardstanding enclosed fully by timber fencing and double gates providing access from Burgess Pit, providing much needed off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55990056.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.