4 bedroom detached house for saleBrampton Road, Buckden, St Neots, PE19
- * EXCEPTIONAL INDIVIDUAL HOUSE
- * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- * THREE MAIN RECEPTION ROOMS
- * THREE BATHROOMS
- * FULLY APPOINTED KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- * BALCONIES & CONVERTED LOFT SPACE
- * STUNNING ENTERTAINMENT PATIO AREA
- * 120 REAR GARDEN
- * NON ESTATE LOCATION
- * OVERSIZED GARAGE
This EXCEPTIONAL ARCHITECT DESIGNED individual four bedroom detached STUNNING home is located just outside BUCKDEN AND BRAMPTON and offers easy access to commuter routes. The tasteful decor and high end fittings, offer a stunning ready to move into property and has a fully landscaped garden. Two of the bedrooms offer an en suite bathroom, along with extensive wardrobes. The third bedroom has a balcony and converted loft space. The ground floor comprises of a study, cloakroom, utility room and boot room combined. A fully appointed kitchen breakfast room has quartz and granite worktops, a bespoke oven and hob and doors to the wonderful rear garden entertainment area. For more dining options, there is a sunken and spacious dining room with bi-fold doors creating an al fresco experience. An adjoining sitting room has a fireplace and makes for a cosy but plentiful relaxing space. Outside there is an entertainment space with cooking area, fixed seating, pergolas, a fire pit and extensive lighting. A main lawn with storage sheds and tree lined back drop. An integral oversized garage with built in store and roller door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55990665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN130020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & McGrath, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.