3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestbourne Grove, Westcliff On Sea, Essex
- Three Bedrooms
- Terraced Family Home
- Popular Residential Area
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Close Proximity to Chalkwell Park
- 1 Mile To Chalkwell Train Station
- 1.4 Miles To Leigh Broadway
- Internal Viewing Recommended
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks are pleased to welcome to the market this superb 3 bedroom terraced family home.
Situated in the popular residential area of Westcliff on Sea this property is within walking distance to all local amenities. 0.6 miles to Chalkwell Park & Chalkwell Hall Infant School and under a miles and a half to the iconic Leigh Broadway with its wide array of shops, bars and restaurants.
The property comprises two good size reception rooms full of character features, a great kitchen which over looks the West facing rear garden and a lean-to.
The first floor is made up of 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom .
Entrance Hall: UPVC front door with double glazed window to front. Wood effect flooring. Under stairs storage. Stairs leading to first floor. Door leading to
Lounge: (15'5 into bay x 12) double glazed bay window to front, carpeted, feature fireplace, ceiling pendant.
Dining room: (18'9 x 12'3) Wood effect flooring, built in storage, feature fireplace, ceiling pendant, double glazed sliding door to rear
Kitchen: (10'5 x 8'11) Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully fitted kitchen with range of base and wall units. Tiled floor.
Lean-to: (9'09 x 8'2) Tiled flooring, exposed brickwork, double glazed sliding door to rear aspect.
Stairs and landing fully carpeted, storage to landing and loft access
Master bedroom: (15'03 x 11'09_ Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Exposed wood flooring. Ceiling pendant.
Bedroom two: (12'01 x 9'06) Double glazed window to rear, built in storage, esposed wood flooring. Ceiling pendant.
Bedroom three: (8'10 x 6') Double glazed oriel window to front aspect. Exposed wood flooring.
External: West backing paved & shingle garden with surrounding shrubs.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55992354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.